Shay Lee Hnetinka- an expert designer

Hello, friends myself Shay Lee Hnetinka and you can call me Lee Hnetinka. I am living in Comilla. Lee Hnetinka is a youth of 20 years of age. I have completed my education from the Bangladesh University of Textiles, Fashion Design Degree. With this blogging section, I will share my ideas with you people. I am a passionate designer having hobbies like swimming, sewing, painting, and drawing. I love artistic photography.

Lee Hnetinka, CEO, Amazon, Valleywag, Hamptons, Gawker, WunWun

The idea of being a damn high-quality designer is what wakes me up in the morning. Every day Lee Hnetinka is practicing to be every day better. Fashion is art and I consider myself an artist. My family and friends have helped me to follow my dreams and they are continuously supporting me in every part of my life. One day I’ll be one of the most successful designers of the world. My goal is to take all the understanding I got and the ability that I have and turn them into an inspiring collection reflecting the spirit of my people.

Lee Hnetinka, CEO, Amazon, Valleywag, Hamptons, Gawker, WunWun

Lee Hnetinka is highly trained to work on polyamide/elastane microfiber, silk, and cotton fabric, I will not at all work with polyester. I’m a fiber expert because I value my work, art, and the skin needs.
Lee Hnetinka, CEO, Amazon, Valleywag, Hamptons, Gawker, WunWun

Lee Hnetinka has been in love with art and design from a very tender age. Constantly drawing, doodling and creating things as I grew up, I always knew that I wanted to pursue an inspired career. While I spend most of my days on the PC, I am zealous about finding new ways to work with my hands. You people can connect with me through social media or this blogging section and share your views accordingly.

Lee Hnetinka, CEO, Amazon, Valleywag, Hamptons, Gawker, WunWun

Art has always been my first preference I continue to carry out with diverse mediums. Being a true artist I believe in the power of a well-built concept I challenge myself to explore new ideas ever time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ELIZA GATFIELD'S CUSTOM COOL TEXTILES

Shay Lee Hnetinka: The artist

Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos Buys D.C. House, Once a Museum